Thursday, July 4, 2013

My scandalous stories untrue, Evang. Tope Alabi declares


EVANGELIST TOPE ALABI (GOSPEL SINGER)
The viral scandalous stories being published by bloggers, print and social media about the popular gospel music star, Evangelist Temitope Alabi has been described as a mere rumour that has no   truth.
In a mild reaction to the purported scandalous sexual stories linking the gospel singer to her spiritual godfather, Prophet Ireti Ajanaku; Tope Alabi this morning took to her facebook page and appealed to her lover to ignore such stories as they are mere rumour and untrue.
Her words as posted in her facebook page “My Friends, No matter the negative rumor you hear or read,I want you to know it’s never true and not inspired by the living Jesus Christ…and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of God. God is at work.”
Source : Tope Alabi 

No comments: